+86 0371 8654 9132

coal mining company in east kalimantan

Coal Mining & Trading Company TMR Coal Indonesia

ABOUT OUR COMPANY. Tawabu Mineral Resource (TMR) is a coal mining company, operated in East Kalimantan, which is a half Indonesia’s coal reserves located in this province. TMR was established in 2007, yet was started to operate in 2017 and first shipment in 2020.

Read More
Company Overview PT Kaltim Prima Coal More Than

Company Overview. We are a coal mining company located in the region Sangatta, East Kalimantan, Indonesia. We operate of the largest open-pit Mining in the world. PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) is an Indonesian incorporated company that engages in coal mining and sales for both domestic and international customers from various industrial sectors.

Read More
STC Sebuku Coal Group Coal Mining

In running mining operations, both exploration and exploitation, Sebuku Coal Group always complies with existing law and regulations related to the environment. As a mining company operating in east Kalimantan Selatan, the company understands that the world is now focusing its attention to the island of Kalimantan, including South Kalimantan, as many are concerned on the rapid destruction of

Read More
Being realistic about coal mine rehabilitation in

23/12/2020· In East Kalimantan, the most intensively mined province in Indonesia, mine pits expand across more than 5 million hectares (12 million acres) of land already zoned for coal concessions.

Read More
Berau Coal Energy Media

PT Berau Coal is a mining company which operates in Berau Regency, East Kalimantan. Currently, PT Berau Coal is the fifth biggest mining company in Indonesia, with numerous accolades and awards in social and community development as well as environment from the Government of Indonesia. 90% shares of PT Berau Coal are indirectly owned by PT Berau Coal Energy Tbk, and the remaining 10%

Read More
PT Kaltim Prima Coal More Than Mining

Kalimantan Timur Indonesia Phone: +62 549 52 1155 Fax: +62 549 52 1701 Email: [email protected] Marketing And Product Inquiries Phone: +62 549 52 1216/1217 Fax: +62 549 52 1780/1914 Email: [email protected] Vendor Center. PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) is subsidiary of. Burning Spirit : KPC Sustainable Business Principles. The term “sustainability” and coal mining maybe an odd pairing

Read More
STC Sebuku Coal Group Coal Mining

In running mining operations, both exploration and exploitation, Sebuku Coal Group always complies with existing law and regulations related to the environment. As a mining company operating in east Kalimantan Selatan, the company understands that the world is now focusing its attention to the island of Kalimantan, including South Kalimantan, as many are concerned on the rapid destruction of tropical

Read More
Homepage BARAMULTI GROUP

Established as a coal trading company in 1988, Baramulti Group today has grown into a group with multiple business lines, namely Coal Mining, Coal Shipping & Logistics, and Coal Trading. The Group has expanded its coal mining assets to cover 11 coal concessions which is spread in multiple locations located in the island of kalimantan and sumatera. These coal assets have bolstered the Group's

Read More
Berau Coal Energy Media

PT Berau Coal is a mining company which operates in Berau Regency, East Kalimantan. Currently, PT Berau Coal is the fifth biggest mining company in Indonesia, with numerous accolades and awards in social and community development as well as environment from the Government of Indonesia. 90% shares of PT Berau Coal are indirectly owned by PT Berau Coal Energy Tbk, and the remaining 10%

Read More
Bisma Group --Professional company to serve Oil, Gas and

BISMA JAYA, a company specialised in engineering and construction, was established since 1983 in oil city of Balikpapan, East Kalimantan, Indonesia. Starting its business to support timber industries, BISMA JAYA has grown its business and expanding to wider business area, including oil, gas and coal mining industries. While expanding, BISMA JAYA

Read More
Berau Coal Energy Environment

As a mining company operating in east Kalimantan timur, the company understands that the world is now focusing its attention to the island of Kalimantan, including east Kalimantan, as many are concerned on the rapid destruction of tropical rain forests. Meanwhile, the declining water quality in the rivers of east Kalimantan was allegedly caused by forest destructions, which are the impacts of

Read More
Coal in East Kalimantan: taking the toxic tour Down to

On the 8th March, JATAM launched its 'Deadly Coal' campaign to highlight the extent of the damage caused by Indonesia's coal industry, centred on Kaliamntan, and to try to stem the tide of coal washing out of the country. As part of the campaign, JATAM is aiming to reveal the realities behind the coal industry to the public both locally and beyond East Kalimantan. Taking people on a 'Toxic Tour' aims

Read More
Who owns Indonesia's deadly abandoned coal mines?

25/5/2017· Data from the mining office suggests that a company called PT Kaltim Prima Coal has left behind 71 open pits in East Kutai regency, although the company states it has only 29 inactive mine pits.

Read More
Deadly Coal coal exploitation and Kalimantan's

Coal is now the boom commodity: In the past six years the government has issued thirty-three contracts of work (PKP2B) to large-scale foreign and Indonesian coal mining companies and 1,212 mining permits (KP) to domestic companies. East Kalimantan's development plans have set aside 3.12 million hectares of land for KP mining concessions, more than the 2.49 million hectares allocated for

Read More
mining The Borneo Project

Coal mining in East Kalimantan has destroyed forests as well as contaminated food and water sources. and Read more below about how the government allows this to happen and what the citizens of the area want. Read more on The Malaysian Insider. Read more about environmental degradation in Borneo

Read More
Vegetation development and the condition of natural

The research was conducted at the coal mining company PT Mahakam Sumber Jaya (PT MSJ), which is located in the Kutai Kartanegara Regency and Samarinda City, East Kalimantan Province, Indonesia in July to October 2016. The company has a total area of approximately 20,380 ha, which is divided into five blocks (Block A, B,

Read More